Grants and Services
Applicant's Responsibilities and Understanding.
- proof of acceptance into an accredited institution,
- a statement of needs/reason to pursue training,
- a medical professional's statement (description of injuries, dates, medical care, and progress),
- a completed application form for each semester,
- any other information you consider pertinent.
- Application deadlines are May 15th (spring semester), and October 31st (fall semester).
- Award will be sent directly to school of choice, under both the school 's and student's name,
and applicable toward schooling expenses only.
- Dropping out of school or deliberate misapplication of monies converts any grants into loans
to be repaid to the Knapp Burn Foundation.
- Information gathered is considered private and will therefore
In compliance with these terms, click below for application.
John Bennett Saviano Educational Scholarship application
Please print and submit completed application to:
The Knapp Burn Foundation
P.O. Box 1135
Bloomington, Illinois 61702